SAP ABAP with RAP Architect
4 months ago
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Years of Experience: 8+ Yrs
- Availability: Immediate- 15 Days
- 8+ years of SAP industry experience, SAP S4/HANA – 2+ years.
- Extensive knowledge and experience on ODATA Services, CDS, S4HANA (AMDP, CDS, Modelling & Scripting).
- Expertise in RAP or BOPF
- Should have experience in Global template development and rollouts
- Excellent ABAP Programming skills with good knowledge on ABAP Object Oriented programming
- Good knowledge in Gateway, SICF services with OData / any other formats
- Should have experience in S/4HANA implementations/Template development (at least 2 Implementation)
- Also Extensive knowledge and experience on Adobe forms and workflows
- Expertise in contributing towards the implementation, support and roll-out of all SAP modules FI, MM, SD, etc..
- Managed onsite development & support, functional specification review, technical specification writing, performance tuning and incident analysis and solutions.
- Skilled in understanding the business scenarios for all modules SD, MM & FI modules from SAP technical perspective to meet the implementation requirements
- Exhibit good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills along with demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams
- Should be a good team player, leader to drive the team
- Exhibit good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills